There are no artists for this item.
There are no photographers for this item.
There is no Full Text for this Model.
The first church building of Trinity Lutheran Church in St. Louis Missouri. C. F. W. Walther was pastor of this congregation until F. C. D. Wyneken arrived in 1850. Wyneken remained pastor of this congregation until he assumed the pastoral office of Trinity Lutheran Church in Cleveland, Ohio following his retirement as Synod President in 1865. This image is scanned from W. H. T.Dau, Ebenezer: Reviews of the Work of the Missouri Synod During Three Quarters of a Century. St. Louis, Mo: Concordia Pub. House, 1922, 14.